While investigating a murder in a small Scottish town, you’ll find yourself embroiled in a world of secrets, cultists, and abyssal horror. What are you willing to do to solve the case? And what will you do when you don’t like the answer?
Highlands, Deep Waters is a 340,000 word interactive horror novel by Fernando B Neves and Lucas Zaper, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as an insightful Detective, a resourceful Criminal or a mysterious Scholar.
- Gather and interpret clues with the Deduction system. Will you solve the case?
- Face the hidden truths that derange your mind with the Sanity system.
- A carefully crafted town including hand-drawn maps, unique history and peculiar inhabitants.
- Play as a male, female, gay or straight. The Abyssal Ones treat everyone just the same.