Hyper Jam is a neon-soaked bloodbath for 2-4 players with a focus on satisfying combat and replayability.
With a hard hitting combination of lethal weapons, stackable powerups (perks), furious combat and a killer synthwave soundtrack by Dance With The Dead and Vulta, Hyper Jam is a local multiplayer title that will always have you coming back for more.
Hyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay – annihilate your friends round after round with rocket launchers, crossbows, hammers, katanas and more.
After every round each player chooses a new perk, which stays with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects.
- Beautiful and dangerous arenas to play on, ranging from a Miami hotel rooftop to a Neo-Tokyo subway
- A strong selection of 80s inspired characters to play as
- A deadly range of weapons to wreak havoc with, plus laser strikes once you’ve been eliminated
- A wide pool of unique perks, ensuring no two games are ever the same
- Custom game rules to tweak or spice up the experience (Hammers only anyone?)
Hyper Jam has an addictive synthwave soundtrack with music by Dance With The Dead and Vulta.