i saw her standing there…
i saw her standing there is an action/puzzle game about love, death, and pancakes. You and your love are on a world-spanning adventure through graveyards, cities, an art gallery, a volcano, and so on in that pattern. Successor to the i saw her web game series that won the 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards’ Best Casual Game.
…but then she was a zombie.
- Over 300 lovingly hand-crafted levels set among 7 distinct worlds
- Single player or local co-op, for those with a friend or sweetie
- In-game level editor lets you share custom levels with friends, enemies
- Dozens of unlockables, including (but not limited to) Big Head Mode
- Listen to the enigmatic guitar-playing Wanderer tell her tale
- Continue the age-old story from the original i saw her series
Designed by Nick Yonge of Curiobot, creator of the i saw her series.
Voice acting by Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends, Dead Island: Epidemic, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Torment: Tides of Numenera)
Original soundtrack by dloot (Coin Crypt, Sentry Knight 2)
3D art by Chris Vasquez (Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat X, 100ft Robot Golf)