After a journey at sea, you are shipwrecked on a tiny island. Using your wit, ingenuity and the advice of your new buddy, Carl the Crab, you’ve gotta find a way to keep yourself from starving and survive as long as possible. Craft tools, fend off creatures, try to signal an airplane… or you could just give up and die? …Maybe, just enjoy the sunset while you can. Almost makes you forget that you’re in a desperate struggle against your own mortality.
- Survive… until you die
- Play standing in a room-scale VR experience
- Craft tools, like a spear, from the island’s resources
- Use your tools to catch fish, defend yourself… and do stuff, like, not die
- Befriend (or not) the island’s wildlife including sharks and pesky seagulls
- Foster a lifelong friendship with a crab. And, by lifelong, we mean a week at the most?