What will YOU do to ensure the survival of the human race?
Jaws Of Extinction (JoE) is the first of a new generation of story-driven, singleplayer & multiplayer horror-survival games. Your story begins on a large open world island known as Eden-Nadir, a place renowned for its beauty and thriving wildlife. You will be faced with decisions you may or may not wish to make as you battle against terrifying infected and re-animated humans, the military, the island’s wildlife, forces of nature, other players and your own conscience…
Begin by playing the prologue to the story as a single player tutorial (also available as a FREE Demo), then either in multiplayer or alone in single player. You can choose to continue following the storyline and discover the secrets of Eden-Nadir or carve your own path in the huge open-world, hand-crafted, sandbox environment.
Explore and claim Eden-Nadir’s vast landscape
From sweeping open lavender and corn fields to sun-dappled forests, murky swamps to beautiful seashores, deserted towns and fortified cities to quaint villages and picturesque countryside retreats. You can build, defend, hunt, fight, scavenge, loot, ambush… it’s up to you! How will you survive?
Planned During EARLY ACCESS
- Short "Single Player" Tutorial Prologue to your time on Eden-Nadir (Optional play)
- An immersive storyline Follow the story to uncover the island’s secrets and gain unique rewards
- Play on your own in "Single Player" Mode
- Play with friends online in "Cooperative" Mode
- Play with the world online in "Multiplayer" Mode
- World Events and quests attempt with friends and other players.
- Player skill system increase your chances of survival.
- Friendly NPC interaction purchase items, complete quests.
- Full living wildlife hunt, harvest and craft.
- Skill based Taming Make a new friend, horses, K9s, wolves .
- Player crafting system are you good with your hands?
- Item upgrade system turn your baseball bat into a WMD
- Unique & simple User Interface to help rather than hinder
- Enemy military NPCs Fight them head to head in deadly shootouts, ambush them, raid them, drive them out. They deserve it.
- Infected NPCs These wandering corpses are no walk in the park
- Player building system fortify native buildings or build your own form of defence.
- Horde Attacks Protect your living area from huge waves of infected (as many as we can fit into one area without affecting performance).
- Vehicle’s Purchase, earn or steal a vehicle to get from A to B.
- Vehicle Customisations Upgrade and reinforce your vehicle’s.
- Skin packs Discover unlockable skin packs to customise the look of your survivor (No in-game purchases / Micro Transactions)
- Currency Go shopping and purchase the essentials and upgrades (No in-game purchases / Micro Transactions)
Whether you choose to play solo or online the game is the same. There are no watered down versions and there will be absolutely no in-game purchasing at all – this is a game with integrity. You have paid for the game, so you get to enjoy it.