Last Stitch Goodnight is a side scrolling action adventure that violently embraces a new mythology. After you survive a near-death experience, you are kidnapped by a doctor who is experimenting on people who satisfy certain… criteria. Escaping the doctor’s death trap of a mansion will require new weapons, new powers, and a strong stomach for facing science gone bad.
- A giant mansion to explore, full of hidden secrets and unique locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, labs, furnaces, and a movie theater
- Scores of cranky, cranky enemies ranging from irate office workers to malcontent robots
- Multipurpose tools used to interact with the world or bludgeon enemies, depending on your whims. Sometimes a screwdriver dismantles a bed, and sometimes it shivs a punk
- A suite of upgradable powers that allow the player to fully explore every shadowy corner, even the ones with spiders
- Towering bosses that will push your skill and creativity, forcing you to use every trick you have learned
- A spanning story that breaks down 4 individuals in ways that can’t be fixed with bandages