Last Wings is a fast-paced and dynamic air combat game, developed in a combined 2D and 3D environment.
Play alone or as a team member. In local mode you can create a team of up to 4 players. In online mode you can create a team of up to 10 players, and challenge the greatest competitors to a battle.
The game features 3 different planes with the following characteristics:
- The Silver Bullet: This is an agile and fast, though vulnerable, plane with average firepower.
- The Hawk: Inspired by World War I planes, it can withstand missiles and bombs and has a rapid fire rate.
- The War Jumbo: This is a military cargo plane, capable of withstanding multiple attacks without losing strength. It has the highest resistance and firepower.
You can customize the weapons for each plane depending on your goals, making each battle a unique experience.
The game has 4 modes:
- Score Attack: Individual combat, every man for himself, the winner is the player who manages to shoot down the most airplanes.
- Team Fight: Team combat, the winner is the team that shoots down the most airplanes.
- Team Fight Rounds: Team combat in rounds. Each plane has only one life per round, the winner is the team that wins more rounds.
- Base Attack: Combat between teams, the winner is the team that first destroys the central enemy base.