Lazer Cops is an 80’s inspired retro bullet hell with a twist – players are connected by a LAZER TETHER. The best way to destroy enemies is to wrap your LAZER TETHER around them, then watch them explode into pieces. The bad news is that this tether also chains you to the other players. Oh, and if one of you dies, you ALL die. Better cooperate. Or else. Who exactly are you fighting? Doesn’t matter. They’re angry, they hate you, and they’re in your way.
Are you a loose cannon that doesn’t have any friends? That’s OK. You’ll just have to drive two cars at once. Sounds hard, doesn’t it? Well, it is. But you’re a grizzled cop who prefers to work alone. I’m sure you’ll be fine.
- 33 levels, each with multiple game modes
- Unique cooperative bullet hell gameplay
- 4 groovy boss battles
- Supports up to 4 cops simultaneously (1-4 players)
- Play with a keyboard, or a controller, or a keyboard & controller, or 2 controllers, or 2 controllers & a keyboard… I think you get the point
- Cooperate OR compete with your friends!
- Large variety of level types, from obstacle levels, classic bullet-hell levels to vehicular smash-fests!
- Eye-sizzling neon aesthetics
- Screaming at your ‘friends’ when they screw up and you all die
Grab a friend, grab a couch, and sit down to enjoy good ole’ fashioned couch coop.