Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on the Nintendo Switch console, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
- Discover a world as never before seen: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls objects and enemies in fun ways
- Gear up: many weapons and armor have unique stats, resistances, effects, and durability
- Shrines offer hundreds of clever challenges even veterans won’t see coming
- Compatible amiibo include the Wolf Link amiibo figure, figures from the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary amiibo series, and figures from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo series. Each one will offer Link in-game items that may just come in handy.
God of War 4 reviews are here and they’re spectacular. It’s the best reviewed game on the market since Nintendo’s new-classic Zelda and Mario titles last year. [Source: forbes.com ]
Where does Microsoft go wrong compared to other companies? [Source: gamingbolt.com ]
The ceremony for the 21st D.I.C.E Awards has concluded, and all the winners have been announced. [Source: dualshockers.com ]
Park of CD assess the rampant “perfect” scores Zelda BoTW has received as well as its numerous Game of the Year awards. Does the fact it’s Zelda give it a pass to the top of the pile...[Read More]
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences announced the nominees for the D.I.C.E. Awards, and Guerrilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn received quite a few. [Source: dualshockers.com ]
Of the many tasks in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, collecting every Korok seed is perhaps the most daunting. Around every corner, at the top of every mountain, behind every pillar, a Korok ...[Read More]
Interested in running The Legend of Zelda: BotW on PC? Here is complete guide on how to run The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on PC using Cemu 1.11.2/ 1.11.3 Wii U Emulator with 60 fps. [Source:...[Read More]