“Hey, Mister… Are you a lonely person?”
When his mother dies, our protagonist returns home to Wales for the first time in ten years to attend her funeral. Then, on a walk in the countryside, he encounters a mysterious young girl.
Though her face is expressionless and her words are cold, the man soon forms a friendship with her… of sorts. However, their meetings only leave him with more questions.
How did she know his mother, why does she have such a morbid fascination with death, and why does she look so much like his childhood sweetheart?
But only one thing is certain: there is much more to Lily than meets the eye.
- Revamped version of an old VN made in 2014
- Written by ebi-hime, author of Sweetest Monster, Asphyxia, and Emmeline Burns
- OST by yuzuki, who composed for Strawberry Vinegar and Windswept Night
- Art by SilleySelly, artist of Strawberry Vinegar, Empty Horizons, and Asphyxia
- Around 20k words
- Two different art styles to choose between
- Hidden extra scene and author’s notes
- Will probably make you feel sad(!)