If you both like playing cards with your friends and cruelty and carnage, you are in the right place! Some can say these things cannot be combined, but we’ve done the work – and unleash our Frankenstein for you.
Linch is a multiplayer first person card game where all the gameplay takes place in the train coupe. All you need to do – use your brains and have some pleasure trying to kill everyone who’ll be at the opposite side of the table. Thrilling cutscene animations and sound will bring you into the atmosphere of fear.
– Take the role of a captive, who plays for his life as the stake.
– Play with friends or people from all over the world.
– Untraditional approach of playing in a card games world.
– Lots of beautiful, bright animations of you or your opponent being tortured for your moves.
– 22 different bonuses – use them to defense and attack, saving your life, or you’ll be killed with the help of them!
To feel comfortable while playing, read about game rules and game mechanics carefully.