The story begins with the pirate attacking the outpost base of the federation. As a soldier, you are commanded to join the war. What no one ever saw is that some monsters called Biomech hiding in the void are thus wakened. Experience high-intensity battle in virtual reality.
- Player fights by controlling a turret with the Vive controller. Every level unlocks a new weapon.
- Each level features a new Biomech. With careful examination, players can spot their weaknesses.
- Each Biomech has a dozen attack patterns. Players need to counter them with tactical use of defense mechanism & agile body movement.
- All levels have an estimated playtime of 10 mins, making it a moderate challenge for players with different skill levels.
- The game has 3 levels currently with more coming as free updates.
"You can hear this monster tumbling miles away, with each step thrusting fear into your heart. Some soldiers even pissed their pants before it actually showed up. I was lucky, losing my consciousness when buried under ruins brought by the monster’s attacks. When I woke up, my comrades were gone, and my sight was filled with nothing but blue, sparkling dust." — Sergeant Alex — Federal Military Court
"V_log 2321-9-11: This is Doctor Miles on the expedition to reveal the mystery of these huge tunnels found around the planet surface. I think I’ve found the reason. Look at those small mechanical spiders over there. Looks like they are, em, trembling, while devastatingly digging into the ground to run away from… ("Ahhhh!!"-someone’s screaming from outside the camera) Oh, sh*t, this is bad, F**K, AWWWAA, my ar………….." — Last transmit from the U-232 planet expedition team.
"Shut up you idiots. Back in the day I was a still a star explorer (loud laughter from around), I went on a scout mission to Colony C-080. Yeah, there used to be a colony before a gigantic explosion. Guess what I saw there? A robotic rat thing larger than Qomolangma was gnawing its fella (loud laughter again). It looked at me as if my ship was a f**king mosquito. Soon after I came back I submitted a report and quit the star explorers. You never know what kind of horror is hiding out there, kids." — A drunker in a bar on Primal Earth — Former ace pilot of the star explorers
Codename "DustDragon" – Confirmed Encounters : 0
Codename "Octo" – Confirmed Encounters : 0
Codename "MuTRax" – Confirmed Encounters : 0