Unfortunately, there are rather a lot of wizards. If you want to join the Majestic Few, be prepared to enter the Majestic Trials.
Majestic Trials is a turn-based fantasy tactical game where you must compete in increasingly challenging trials to earn your place within the Majestic Citadel.
To succeed you will need help. A variety of creatures, mundane, magical and monstrous will be available, summoned with your magic or found and ‘befriended’. Use their abilities to scout the area and combat your opponents and their servants, avoiding confrontations that could otherwise bring a swift end to your efforts to join the Majestic Few.
Discover forgotten spells to improve your character, find valuable and powerful treasures and try to prevent your opponents from doing the same. Each trial provides opportunities to improve yourself before the next trial, assuming of course that you survive that trial! You will need to explore every nook and every cranny of an area thoroughly.
- Choose a wizard to play from a large selection and customise their starting spells.
- Enter varied trials within unique fantasy locations with different challenges and opponents. Face zombie pirates on creaky docks, scuttling giant spiders in dank caves, skeletal warriors in abandoned fortresses and much more.
- There are dozens of different types of creatures to be found and befriended or summoned with your magic.
- Use the terrain features in a trial to your advantage. Hide behind trees or set them on fire!
- Discover new spells and find useful treasure to help improve your character between trials.
- Improve your wizard the way you want to after a successful trial.
- Do favours for the Majestic Few. They don’t all like each other and none of them want to be the one who loses their place to which-ever wizard comes out on top in the trials.