You are a local peasant named Edmond and you hail from a small village called Mosscroft. Everyday seems ordinary and dull until you are set on a mission by the village noble which leads to unexpected adventures.
Edmond is given the task to travel to the neighbouring village called Fairbridge to find new seeds for sowing. Eager to find some change in his life he gladly accept the task; anything to get away from the farming shores and errands. However, Edmond quickly realizes that life is not so easy on the road. Bandits raid the country side, attacking supply caravans and unproven travellers. He must build up his skills if he is to survive in this unforgiving world…
- Story driven action.
- Puzzle and exploration.
- Hand drawn isometric background objects.
- Ray-traced 3D character graphics (over 800 frames of animation on main character).
- Real-time combat and movement.
- Use, drop, push or pick up objects.
- Interactive character dialogs with hand drawn NPC portraits.
- Simulation of time, night and day.
- Weather effects.
- Dynamic shadows and lighting.
Medieval Story is being developed by one person and has been a long time running game project. I appreciate your support and taking your time to read this.