In the American Southwest, a lone witch hunter travels across the desert, seeking to wipe out cultists of all sorts. Fight a variety of goons and ghouls, through small towns to dimension-spanning motels. Inspired by DOOM, Quake, and action games of yore, blast your way through a neon-dripped, pixelated nightmare in this high-speed, high-thrills FPS.
- No recharging shields: you’ll need to play smart or find healthpacks to stay alive. You’re not invincible, after all.
- Wild Weird West: features an acidic western soundtrack, composed just for Midnight Ultra!
- Choose a melee weapon and a ranged weapon of your choice: mix and match, choose between chopping and blasting your enemies down to size.
- Change how the game looks to fit your taste: unlockable color palettes change how Midnight Ultra looks entirely. BONUS: Halloween color palette unlocked at start
- Double jump and dodge your enemies: your fast and nimble feet will let you leap across levels, over enemies heads, and between platforms.
- Moody and surreal story: not everything is at it seems, and the physical trappings of reality aren’t always guaranteed…
- Short and sweet: 2-3 hours of gameplay content, for busy players looking for quick fun.