Molten Armor is an action tower defense game with a non-linear story in sci-fi setting!
Command defenses and stop hordes of enemies! Fight on land, sea and in the skies!
Decisions taken in the heat of battle will change the course of the war.
The history of the game unfolds on a remote planet Marina – one of the colonies of the Earth Empire, the conflict on which turned into a full-fledged long-term struggle for influence, territory and wealth of the planet. In the game you will take on the role of the brave commander of the defensive unit, who, in the course of the game, will often need to make a difficult choice. What will your decisions lead to – only time will tell, and now is the time to stop the enemy with the firepower of your turrets!
- Nonlinearity – depending on your choices, different scenarios will be opened with unique levels – besides visual differences (cities, deserts, snow-covered forests), you can take part in a sea battle, escape from enemies on the train through the desert and go on a bomber flight, shooting enemies from all sides.
- Story – your decisions will influence not only the war itself but will also change fates of your squad mates. They can leave your squad, die or join enemy ranks, thus leading you to one of four endings.
- Active participation in battle – you can’t just build towers and watch the battlefield passively. Key to victory lies in constant buffing you turrets and cleverly using special abilities.
- Diverse gameplay – from defending evacuation convoys and participating in an ambush to breaking through enemy defenses and fighting giant bosses.
- Heroes – in addition to the player, storyline develops around several persons, who actively participate in both dialogs and combat – each of them can be sent into the battle. Sniper, machine gunner and even a flamethrower tank will aid you with defeating enemies.
- Special abilities – In addition to building guns on the battlefield, in the arsenal of defense there are barricades, slowing down nets, mines, rockets and even a tactical slowdown!
- Weapons specialisation – different towers work better agains different enemies. For example, a machine gun will do nicely against infantry, and cannons will lay waste to enemy tanks.
- Hardcore – this game will make you sweat, but if you want to have some casual fun, you can always select the easy mode.