Mula is the story of the protagonist Wave a survivor of the dark invasion on the land of Mula. Finds himself to be the next guardian that will prevent the invasion, at the cost of his existence. As it was always been done.
A platformer with a heavy focus on art and sound. Designed to be short and have enough mechanics and features to keep the first few play through a different experience in the beginning and balances out towards the end. Cater on the player’s ability to take on different play styles on how to approach the early stages of the game and work toward finishing it.
- Casual short game.
- Enemies scale with the player.
- Lots of secret rooms with game advancing items.
- Watch out for gamepad vibration or visual cues if you play with a keyboard.
- What primary item you get will determine your playstyle.
- Do the achievements, they are clues.
- Not so casual when you really play it.
Read the Game Guide or Manual for more info.