No teleport or other tricks
Hi, this game doesn’t use any locomotion system expect one — your own feet.
You’ll need at least 1.5×2 m. area to play though.
Redirect walking means we are adapting the scene or your real-world path to a current game situation.
That adds a whole new immersion level and takes you deeper into the game process. Just try!
And please, leave your feedback! That’s very important for us!
About the Game
You woke up in a strange place — is it a dream or reality? What do you need to do? Are you alone here?
A sneak peak into Nevrosa world that brings new gameplay mechanics to VR games:
- Redirect walking — we don’t use teleport or any other locomotion system. You’ll have to do it on your own but don’t go beyond your chaperon! You can get on youtube!
- You just take things with your hands and only one button in use — press trigger on your controller to interact.
- Oh and you can die. And probably will.
Original puzzles, dark atmosphere and creepy creature locked with you will help you to prepare for the upcoming full-time escape-horror experience that will finish story you started.
Some more things you’ll probably find in Nevrosa: Prelude
- Art deco-inspired environment filled with creepy puzzle machines is waiting to share it’s secrets.
- Survival horror elements: strange creatures hide in this room… What will happen when you meet?
- Evil artifact in your hands: why it follows you? Does it whisper something or it’s just in your head?
- Dark soundtrack with position sound system.
- Different endings: you decide how this nightmare ends.