When the gods created the universe, they wanted to create a perfect world, free from struggles, war and malice.
They created another world, which they connected with the first one.
The malice flowed from the first world into the other plane.
Now peace ruled for thousands of years in the universe.
But in the same time, the amount of evil energy grew in the dark reality.
Through the excess of it, soon nightmarish creatures were formed.
The gods didn’t predict their existence and also didn’t notice them for a long time.
When they saw, what happened, the creatures already become numerous and powerful.
Now the armies of heaven were send out, to defeat the darkness.
A several hundred years long war started, which leaved its tracks into the world of the mortals.
This age was the ‘Age of Chaos’, which was determined by war and destruction.
Finally the gods achieved victory over the demons and closed the gate between the two worlds.
Therefore they accepted that the darkness couldn’t longer flow from the one world to the other.
So the first world became a normal world with good beings and also evil beings.
But no one suspected that the demons waited in their dark dimension to be freed…
But now the sun in the Sho’Lar system has darken and a moon has exploded.
Demon ships have warped out of the destructed moon and devastated the planets in that system completely.
No one knows, how the demons could get in our world again, but we all be aware what will happen, if this spawn of darkness is not send back to its world.
Legions of evil would devastate planet for planet, city for city would be razed to the ground and no being would survive their bloodlust.
In this new age of dread, the intergalactic king called all adventurers to find the cause for the appearance of the demons and to send them back to their world.
And one of these adventurers is YOU…
Nightork Adventures 2- Legacy of Chaos has the following features:
- Pilot your spaceship through procedurally generated dungeons.
- Fight against evil demons, to save the galaxy in 30 missions.
- Customize your ship, by modifying weapons, armor and so on.
- Use special skills to improve your fighting abilities.
- You can shoot projectiles in three different colors: red, green and blue.
- Each enemy ship has a specific color.
- You have to complement the enemies to white color.
- E.g. if an enemy is yellow, shoot it with blue projectiles.
- Build your own levels with the included level editor.