A difficult, 1980’s inspired permadeath rogue-lite where every play through is different. Trade, gamble, and fight your way through progressively challenging levels. Increase the power of your weapon by collecting parts that merge to give new and unique properties.
- all weapon parts "stack", allowing thousands of unique combinations
- custom music and sound effects by Adam Alake
- every level is randomly generated, no two play throughs are the same
- use "machines" such as the Exchange to get random trade deals or the Radar to reveal hidden information
- scoring system and a local high score table to challenge yourself or your friends
*While the game can be played on a keyboard, a gamepad is highly recommended for the best experience. Supports the Xbox One and Xbox 360 controllers.
Null Vector is created by ALEX MIELE, LLC