Adventure calls… but you don’t always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a single player dungeon crawling adventure game. Each time you play, choose one of these 5 brave heroes:
- Mage – There’s rarely a problem in the dungeon she can’t solve with a spell.
- Warrior – Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
- Rogue – Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
- Archer – Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
- Paladin – She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
- Dragon’s Cave – The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
- Yeti’s Cavern – If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
- Hydra’s Reef – Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
- Lich’s Tomb – Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
- Minotaur’s Maze – Abandon all hope, you who enter here!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you’re learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.
Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
HELLO! Would it be impolite if I were to nom on your armor and weapons? That shiny metal looks oh so delicious. Oh –pardon me, how rude of me not to introduce myself! I am Glooping Ooze, one of the many extremely polite denizens of the dungeons in this area. I even have my own card:
Like all cards in One Deck Dungeon, mine is full of colored boxes, and HEY! What’s the idea with all those arrows. Ugh, adventurers. So rude. So very very rude. I suppose you’re rolling all your dice, attempting to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don’t fill, I’m going to make you pay for this arrow nonsense, in hearts and time! Precious time!
If you manage to get past me somehow, you’ll be able to take Armor Crush as a skill, or add that magic icon on the left to your stats, or take the three experience lanterns in the upper-right.
Despite your arrowful attitude, I welcome you to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.