***FULL VERSION AVAILABLE NOW***
Features new artwork and animations, loads of new endings, more music, an ending gallery and lots more!
One Night Stand thrusts you into a "morning after" scenario where you decide how things play out.
After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you awake to discover a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed.
With only hazy memories of what happened last night, explore a stranger's bedroom in search of clues and try and piece together the truth. You may resort to some unusual methods to find your answers, but take care not to prod and pry too much though – a nosy guest quickly becomes an unwanted one!
With 12 different endings to find, can you keep up the act long enough to find out what actually happened or will you escape when the opportunity presents itself?
– An interactive story where your choices affect the outcome
– 12 unique endings that reveal new insights into what really happened
– Find items and seek out clues in point and click investigations
– Distinctive rotoscope animations and hand drawn artwork
– An original soundtrack
– Available on Windows, Mac and Linux
"What an interesting subject… Bizarre, admittedly, very bizarre!"
– Mark Fischbach, Markiplier
"One Night Stand is a small, polished slice of what feels like a real human interaction."
– Gita Jackson, Kotaku
"This intimate and lifelike tale shows us a different, softer side to gaming."
– Nevada Dru, Gamertime
"A fantastic short, effective story and a recommended purchase."
– Carl Stevens, iHeartIndieGames
"More awkwardness in games!"
– Brendan Caldwell, Rock Paper Shotgun
***Warning: Contains some strong language and suggestive themes***
One Night Stand was originally made during March for NaNoRenO 2016 game jam. Thank you to everyone who downloaded and supported the game jam version of One Night Stand. I hope you'll enjoy the full version of One Night Stand just as much!