Steam Trading Cards – to be implemented in the future.
About the Game
Follow Oswald in his adventure to find his sister. Will he find her? Or is there a surprise waiting for him?
Oswald’s sister has been missing for as long as he can remember… Now grown up and having learnt a few basic fighting skills, Oswald decided to embark on an adventure to search for his sister. Throughout his journey, Oswald will be able to recruit several companions, as he continues to travel through the forest, the desert, the ice mountains, and the fire volcanoes. He will certainly encounter all sorts of enemies, but fear not! There will be some legendary equipments for Oswald to obtain before he faces the final boss.
- The scope of the game is concise – there is no "trying to do / trying to include too much" in the game (where one would end up "unnecessarily all over the place" with many events and/or dialogues that serve no real purpose).
- The storyline is concise – there is no unnecessary "cheesy speech".
- The dungeons are concise – there are no "overly-complex" dungeons / maps with annoying dead-ends / time-consuming mazes that serve no real purpose.
So… Perhaps the game is sounding pretty linear to you already? You’d be wrong! There will be several puzzles and/or challenges contained within the game – don’t underestimate them! After all, there is only one way to find out. Good luck, adventurers!
- Between 8 to 12 hours of gameplay.
- 4 characters in your party, each with a different class and different sets of specific skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
- A "Business Card" concept to recruit companion(s) into your party.
- Players’ maximum level is 99, with a reasonable / slightly above-average amount of grinding, and leveling-up progression that is smooth, but gets exponentially harder as you progress further.
- 6 main dungeons to beat, each with their own mini-puzzles (of pulling levers, pressing buttons / switches, entering secret-numbered passwords, finding hidden passages and many more) to be solved.
- 75+ weapons and armors combined.
- 30+ skills and magic skills combined.
- The ability to travel in shallow waters and deep waters using a "Canoe Scroll" and a "Ship Scroll".
- The ability to use a teleport / a portal to transfer you and your party back to Hero Village.
- The ability to save anywhere and anytime you want.
- Additional graphical assets and BGM’s (as opposed to the basic RTP’s usually included within the RPGMaker software) to be enjoyed.