Conga Combat is not a typical arena-shooter. Defend yourself against the pan-dimensional critters using your bullet tail, close enemy portals by looping around them and charge up your hyper-destructive mega-lazor by laying a path of bullets in front of the mindless, drifting purploids. Oh, and stay the hell out of the way of the EVIL X – those dudes are BAD news!
Combining trippy visual effects and coffee-break sized bytes of hardcore action, Conga Combat can be played solo in either arcade or survival mode. Arcade plays like a typical coin-op, with the player starting from the beginning each game, jumping from dimension to dimension by achieving the ever-growing kill-quota on each stage. Alternatively, the ‘pure’ survival mode sees the player facing an endless horde of increasingly aggressive geometric critters in a single arena for as long as they can.
Got some people over for a gaming session? We’ve got you covered with our old-school, timed local-multiplayer mode where you can battle your against your friends and family for high-score supremacy!
Conga Combat features:
- Rhythm-synchronized arcade action!
- Eye-popping visual effects!
- Fast-paced play sessions that are perfect for that coffee-break adrenaline blast!
- Two different single-player modes from which you can unlock the game’s four dimensions!
- Local multiplayer high-score battle mode for up to four players!
- Four-track Renoise OST of heavy-weight acid/chip/funk breaks composed by Ilija ‘iLKke’ Melentijevic!
- A playable tutorial to explain those non-obvious alien game mechanics in full!
- In-game achievements and statistics!
- Multiple high-score tables to compete against players worldwide – or just those on your Steam friends list!
- Xbox 360 controller support (in addition to cursors, z/y and x)!