Plexus – an experimental 2d shooter with RPG elements, non-linear passage and a global map, where the player will move between worlds, exterminate crowds of monsters and avoid dangerous traps.
– All in-game weapons have two shooting modes;
– You can also collect powerful active/passive spells that create black holes or give invisibility.
– The player explores the world of the Plexus, moving through the levels of four biomes (Factory, Cave, Aether, Chaos). Each biome is beautiful, dangerous and unique.
– Between fights you can choose the next biome to pass or bypass a complex level on the global map.
– Component system of the ship, large number of guns, engines, armor and, accordingly, assemblies of ships.
– Visiting each biome in its own way changes the whole world of the Plexus.
– Replaying is actual: the player himself chooses the order of visiting biomes. Random item drop strongly affects the available tactics (warrior/stealth/manipulator).