Modern reboot of a classic Breakout remake, PowBall from 1995. Set in post-apocalyptic space, you are a Rockhopper mining Alchmite from long-forgotten space relics. Spend your salvaged loot on ammunition to help advance through the levels.
Take a nostalgic trip down memory lane with this classic brick-breaker remake, brought beautifully into the modern world of gaming, retaining the retro charm of the original but with many added features.
A true indie production developed at home by a lone programmer.
If you prefer graphics over gameplay, then this game isn’t for you. Development has been focused heavily on delivering an enjoyable silky-smooth gameplay experience, whilst still maintaining an enjoyable visual experience. It has to be played to be believed.
– Multiple control methods: mouse, keyboard, game controllers, touch screen, and tilt.
– Developed using a reliable, fast, and compact in-house game engine.
– Level editor.
– Local multiplayer. Up to 3 players simultaneously using any available control method.
– Weapons & ammunition. Each weapon has unique destructive qualities and are equally satisfying to use.
– Physics: Solid ball physics makes it satisfyingly fun to play, rather than frustrating. Miss the ball by a couple of pixels? No worries, the ball gets chipped back into play, spinning off at a sharp angle. Enemy getting in your way? Swat it away with your paddle, or repeatedly ram it into a wall, shattering it into a shower of shrapnel and gems.
– Shop: collect resources to trade for ammo, being aware of changing prices depending on supply-and-demand. Adds a strategic trading element to the game, making difficult to stockpile ammo and blitz every level with weapons.
– Many mysterious features such as: portals; which add a unique puzzle element, helper bot; giving some much needed company in the void.
– 240+ levels.
– Regular updates. More levels and features coming soon.
Coming Soon (if enough buyers show interest)
– Elite level set: 110 new super-difficult levels.
– Mac, Linux & iOS versions.
– Steam Achievements