Prismatix is a fast-paced endless-runner where ones main objective is to beat the high-score. It is a small, yet solid and re-playable game, that you can play while waiting. Furthermore, this game was made out of sheer love and curiosity for Physics, Geometry and most importantly Game Development.
I greatly appreciate any feedback, compliment or criticism. It helps me navigate my way through the Game Development career I intend to have.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy your time within Prismatix.
– Berat Hasani, Also Known As Freddols.
Try not to fall down the Spectrum Lake, as you jump on the platforms, and shoot down the enemies. Will you manage to beat your high-score?
- A fast-paced endless-runner with a highly re-playable gameplay.
- A variety of enemies, power-ups, and environments.
- Easy to learn, hard to master concepts.
- Stunning graphics with a beautiful art style.
- Highly optimized gameplay and graphics.
- Steam achievements and leader boards.
- Steam cloud support.
- Unique soundtracks made by WaZa and 3kliksphilip.
I would love to work with the community on new and exciting upcoming features.
- New characters.
- New game modes.
- New abilities and power-ups.
- New enemies and challenges.
- In-game shops and unlockables.
- Some of the soundtracks used in this game are not made by the team behind Prismatix. They were made by 3Kliksphilip which is highly credited for his soundtracks.