Now on Kickstarter!
Like the idea for the game? Like how it looks now? It can be made even better! Click on the link and see the list of stretch goals and improvements and support now!
About the Game
In the first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through the human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred inside.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons – the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer – and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ will not be alone: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey. Several wise nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.
- upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- a story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
Genre: Story-Driven Action Shooter
Release Date: 2017