Meet the cats
HOT SINGLE CATS IN YOUR LOCAL AREA:
About the Game
Sign up for sexy cat facts with our official mewsletter here.
Purrfect Date is a cross between a visual novel, dating sim, and dark British comedy. You, a human, will get to date cats and uncover the secrets of the mysterious Cat Island. Choose your own adventure as you romance the talking cats, balance your stats and carry out your research into the dark and questionable history of the Island.
Throughout the game’s seven chapters, you’ll adopt the roles of multiple freshly employed research assistants on an Island almost entirely populated by cats.
Drawing inspiration from trailblazing games such as Undertale, Dream Daddy, Hatoful Boyfriend, and Pony Island, there’ll be lots of twists, turns and alternate playthroughs to keep you replaying.
- 666 – 6 chapters, 6 playable humans and 6 dateable cats.
- Final Chapter – A final, 7th chapter, based on the decisions, choices and consequences of your 6 previous characters and chapters.
- A long tail – With more words than Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Purrfect Date contains more than 7 hours of Gameplay (Based on the average reading speed of 200 words per minute).
- Manage your Research, Recon, Romance and Stress levels – It’s up to you to diligently juggle your stats, while maintaining a flourishing professional and romantic life.
- Curiosity killed the cat – Multiple endings, paths, hidden stories and side adventures.
- Localised in as many as 1 whole language – English.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Cloud Saving.
- Meowsic and Programming by OliverAge24 – Musician, turned YouTuber, turned GameDev, this is Oliver’s debut game.
- Written by Ruby-Mae Roberts – Ruby loves cats. Her mum, Charon, also helped write the game.
- Pawesome Artwork by Dan Lish – He’s worked on games such as Grand Theft Auto 3, Serious Sam and DJ Hero, with companies such as Lucas Arts, Rockstar Games and Sony, and on loads more projects, including comics, album art and graffiti.
This game is dedicated to Little Edie and Lush. May their food bowls forever overfloweth with mackerel (they’re both still alive btw).