Demo video is very short and shows only the exploration, and basic interaction, need to leave things for you to discover!
The cart outside to place the treasure is not yet fully active but is first priority to allow completion of lvl1 and lvl2. Just GRIP the items from the inventory and toss them into the cart, then TRIGGER on the cart to end game(The treasure count notice is accurate however not all treasure on lvl2 can be gotten to yet until we open the level).
We have blocked off the rest of lvl2 until we complete the VR conversion, should be out next weekend.
Working for next couple patches:
1) Working score system
2) Open level 2 completely
2) Add the Mummy….(Be AFRAID! or just laugh at him like we do)
3) Skin the Inventory window
4) Adjust the UI text windows to be more user friendly
5) Add more light-able braziers
6) Save game will work correctly
….More changes to come and we will keep you updated!
About the Game
Please keep this in mind when commenting.
There will be the occasional crash, or object not working correctly and we would appreciate a report on the issue instead of a negative rating so we can have a chance to fix the issue. Also please remember that not all Indie games can afford to create their own assets, we did purchase the majority of ours from Unity Asset Store and gave credit to those artists.
3 of us started out on a website called Indieteamup, from 3 different countries. We picked an engine, Unity, a framework, Adventure Creator, and I had the idea for the game. 2 Months later we had a complete game, just needed the set dressing and texturing for release, then along comes the Vive, 2 of us decide to convert it to VR, and here we are. Please enjoy!
This was a non-VR game we developed that we converted to VR, so please be patient as we change everything for room space play!
This is mainly an exploration game with a few minor puzzles and some treasure to collect. Please enjoy!
(This is not in any way meant to be historically accurate so there will be a mix of hieroglyphics and ‘god’ images unrelated or completely out of context).
The final release we might package the PC version with it as well, until then if interested in the PC demo please see our gamejolt page.
About to be brought to you by…
Notso Entertaining Productions:
Remember those days long ago when the idea of gaming was only text?
Those adventure games that drove you nuts, typing in 2 words "go north", "Take Torch" etc…
Frustrating you to no end trying to think of the right combination to just open the freakin door!
Well here it is. The chance to actually FINISH one of those games, in true graphical style!
No more 2 word commands, just point and click your commands! (OK, this was for the PC version, which is now in VR so reach out, grab that item and use it!)
This is a graphical remake of the 1978 Tandy game: Pyramid 2000.
(A tribute to the original style games that started it all)
We tried to stay as true to the text as possible, but due to not having a graphic artist we had to make do with what we could and it is progressing nicely!
Hope to see you at the end!
- Team/GDD Creator (This team was great, it all went smooth! thanks guys!)
- Level/room design
- Scene decorator…Does this sarcophagus come in pink??
- Prop Master/funding of the little things required to finish
- IP rights procurement (License to use music, etc…)
- Directed and performed VR playtesting.
- Designed interface conversion from Text-Based to 3D.
- Planned and implemented in-game logic and interactions.
- Wrote inventory and scene item examine and interact text.
- Modified the menu system, its arrangement and theme.
- Organized and laid out the auto-saving mechanism.
- Scrum Master, Secretary, Scrum Product Owner, Glorified Intern.
Alvaro Urrutia Luna
- Coded extended gameplay features and VR integration.
- Textured, modeled, and structured levels in a coherent art style.
- Customized, modeled, and polished scene item game objects.
- Customized, modeled, and created icons for inventory items.
- Directed and staged camera and lighting effects.
- Modified/remodeled Logic and UI for VR.
- Unity, the editor, the team, and the whole community behind it.
- Adventure Creator – ICEBOX Studios
- Derek Fietcher – Ancient Egyptian Music – Pharaoh Ramses II
- 3D Everything – Temple of the Pharaoh, Egypt Tomb 2.0
- Next Level 3D – Ancient Modular Tombs
- Kiria – Medieval Barrows and Wagons
- Matias Romero for the great font.
- Jason Booth – Texture Painter tool
- Michal – Volumetric Lights
- VRTK and TheStoneFox for such a great VR Fundations plugin.