PC vs VR
About the Game
Fast paced moto-racing multiplayer game, inspired by famous cyberpunk movies.
Take control of a powerful Quantum Motorcycle — each with different abilities — and jump into virtual death race with other players in various unique locations. Select your skills and become the ultimate Quantum Arena Champion.
Classic light cycle gameplay with new impressive features and different game modes, challenges, leagues, and level up progression.
Avoid enemy barriers and create your own to catch your opponents into your Qbike’s "tail". Be fast and smart enough to become the winner. Create barriers in front of your opponents to destroy them. Use on-track power-ups and your bike’s powerful skills to succeed in this quantum madness. Tune your race with different options and game modes to create a unique race experience.
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Windows, Linux, Mac users, VR headsets like Rift and Vive — all meet together on multiplayer arenas.
- Leaderboards — progress to reach the top.
- Challenges and missions to complete and rise through League system.
- Abilities and Perks — improve your gameplay with powerful abilities to avoid death and earn supremacy.
- Hours of beautiful synth wave soundtrack from talented artists.
- Different game modes — already available two Deathmatch modes.
- Constant game evolvement with community feedback
- League system based on your current game experience.
- Level updates and player progression.
- Bots for single and co-op games.
- Career and single player mode.
- Co-op mode for both local and online multiplayer.
- Game modes: Assault, Team Deathmatch, Tube Race, Land Grab.
A vast collection of synth wave tracks from talented artists awaits you. Open true race passion with these memorable compositions, which you able to download as a free DLC.
Big thanks to all following artists for allowing to use their music and help in creating such immersive experience:
- DJ Caile
- The Judgeman
- Mythical Vigilante
- Retro Thunder
- Sub Morphine
You can find them on Soundcloud and find more info in the Soundtrack DLC.
Notice: The DLC page is attached to Qbike VR page, that’s OK.