Developer’s note: I am currently experimenting with making smaller games in a short amount of time. This is the 2nd game in that experiment. If you are looking for an epic, gigantic game, this is not that. However, if you like high score arcade-y games, read on! (And let me know what you think in the Steam forums!)
A fun little high score game for when you have a few spare minutes. Quirky Crook is a throwback to old arcade games. Try to beat your high score! Go for the highest multiplier you can! Play as a crook, grabbing as many bags of money as you can, all while avoiding the cops on your trail.
- Takes the best of arcade classics Qix and Snake
- Bold, crisp visuals with a focus on readability and gameplay
- Try to beat your high score, or try to beat your highest multiplier
- Simple, intuitive controls – just use the arrow keys or WASD to move your character
- No BS: no carrots-on-a-stick, no microtransactions – just a focus on a simple, fun, arcade-y experience with depth
- Arcade gameplay with a modern touch