Walk upon the Ravenfield with your BLUE allies! Take down those pesky REDs using helicopters, cars, guns, and active ragdoll physics.
Ravenfield on Discord!
Ravenfield now has an official discord server, if you want to chat with the developer or other community people, join the server via https://discord.gg/xavGMJa
BETA 5 RELEASED!
- New Vehicle: Quadbikes!
- New Weapon: Recon LRR: A semi automatic long range rifle
- New Tool: Wrench, can be used to repair vehicles, or simply whack people on their heads
- Tank and Helicopter handling improved
- Helicopter has a new default control scheme
- Weapon rebalancing with damage falloff over distance
- Tons of AI Tweaks
- Tons of bug fixes
Ravenfield is a singleplayer battlefield style game. It started out as an experiment with ragdolls and AI, and will remain a slightly experimental, for-fun game project.
(This game is in beta, so expect a few bugs here and there)
- QE – lean
- Enter – bring up loadout menu ingame
- C – crouch
- Shift – sprint
- Aim at seat + F – enter/exit vehicles
- Helicopter (Battlefield style):
- WS – Throttle
- AD – Rudder (Yaw)
- Mouse vertical – Pitch
- Mouse horizontal – Roll
- Caps lock – super slowmotion! (shift+capslock for regular slowmotion)
How to play
The objective of the game is to beat your enemy team's score by 200 points. Do this by capturing flags and murderizing enemies.
Besides providing additional spawn points, each flag your team holds increases your Flag Multiplier. This multiplier increases the score you gain per enemy kill. The team score bars indicate what team is currently winning, push out the enemy bar to win the game! You can also win the game by capturing all spawn points.
Open your Ravenfield.zip file and drag the Ravenfield folder to somewhere on your computer. Now open your new Ravenfield folder and start the game.
For people getting the "There should be 'ravenfield_Data' folder next to the executable" error on windows: Make sure you extract the game by dragging the Ravenfield folder from the ravenfield.zip file to somewhere on your computer. Now open your NEW Ravenfield folder and start the .exe file.