Rayless is tactical turn-based RPG where you need to expand your lands in medieval war between human race and monsters.
Alternative fantasy world of Middle Ages. For hundreds of years humans and creatures had barely coexisted until strange highly contagious rage-inducing virus transformed creatures into bloodthirsty monsters. Most of humanity was wiped out.
You are the leader of a small human settlement chosen to turn the tide of war around. You develop your town and send out squad to retrieve lost territories.
– Gameplay –
• Customize abilities of up to 5 recruited characters with hundreds of unique items to move around the map, obtain recourses and engage in combat.
• Experiment with different fighting strategies and sets of items considering weaknesses and strengths of monsters and their habitats.
• Upgrade your characters gaining experience in fights.
• Enjoy unique missions! On every one of three areas: deserts, woodland or caves there are different species of monsters spawned depending on sounds, resources, weather, time of day and lighting.
• Develop your settlement in accordance with chosen strategy -build a workshop, construct a training area for your warriors, increase the storage capacity of storehouse and grow medicinal or poison plants.
• Learn about crafting your own items in workshop.
• Trace your characters’ morale level. It affects fighting skills.
• Hone your own unique fighting strategy proving preponderance of human mind over mosters’ physical force.