Reboant: Endless dawn is a first person shooting game set in a futuristic star war background. In the near future, human start to step into Stellar Civilization out of Solar, during when interstellar migration of one ancient race drift onto the earth and persuade government into carrying out an interstellar expedition. Thereupon, a mercenary army with complicated backgrounds land on the distant unknown planet, holding a secret mission. And you are one of them!
During your journey battling together with your teammates, you will encounter unexpected strange creatures, discover mysterious alien civilizations and appreciate the spectacular interstellar wonders. Most importantly, you’ll finally recover your memory, disclose the true scheme of this adventure and perceive the countless ties between these mysterious races and the long human history. Along with your further exploration and gradually appeared related races, trauma of constant wars left early in ancient times will also be revealed.
– AAA standard graphics
– Creative gameplay especially designed for VR
– Advanced interactions and physical reactions
– Full arm IK
– Fascinationg story plots
– Venture with your crew
– HTC Vive / Oculus fully supported
About Early Access:
What’s to be expected afterwards:
– Full content of "Endless Dawn"
– Stability improvement
– Performance optimization
– Achievement system
– More languages supported
– Player data adaption
Content update plan:
1) Following contents will be added in the interim version:
· Double levels and more undisclosed interactive experience
· Snipper mode can be activated on rifles to blast enemies’ head together with 2 to 3 new weapons
· Fight together with upgraded AI teammated against tough monsters during which battle strategies are highly required.
2）Following contents will be added in the comprehensive completed version:
· Prior to current and interim versions, new game levels and narrative plots will take you 3 to 4 hours to win one round
· More interaction with environment: mechanical arms can be used to drag down large stones to smash enemies, remove their shields, destroy barriers and so on.
· You’ll finally face with the BOSS which has appeared in previous levels and the unprecedented VR BOSS fight which is only presented in AAA masterpiece will be waiting for you