"a sleepwalking simulator"
Recreational Dreaming is a chill, casual game in which you explore pretty places and shoot at glowing, tingly things.
- A giant TV falling from the sky
- Big fishes being dopes
- The Respooling of Wooden Objects
- 1 Glowing Pink Giant Hawk
- Cozy Cabin
- Hundreds of great words to chew on
- Hundreds of paper airplanes in bombing formation
- Hundreds, also, of numbers
- An ICBM
- Your own flashlight and camera
- An underwater swimming pool
- Aurora Borealis
- House-sized psychedelic anemone
- Poppable ceramic bulbs
- Room of Gems that Each Seems to Glow with a Shared Inner Light
- Knockable Marble Columns
- A mysterious cave mouth growing in the face of a cliff
- Bubbles, various
- Snowflakes, various
- Living paint, various
- Summoning the ghost of a mountain range
- Opening a void through which a massive undulating sphere is born
- "I Ching Chamber"
- My sofa
- A sunrise
- Stingrays that won’t hurt you
- Nice tunes
- The transubstantiation of material into solid light
- No bad consequences for your actions
- No bad consequences for your inactions
- The flutter of cherry blossoms through thin mist from a nearby waterfall
- Bumbling magma balls to lead you through the earth
- Etc., etc.
Simple to play, essentially peaceful, friendly.