REPULSE: Galactic Rivals is a local competitive couchgame, up to 4 players and set in a retrofuturistic universe.
Players have the ability to attract and repulse cubes spread around the arena at high speed. Discover a dozen of game modes revolving around this repulsion mechanic, while being powered by an addictive and punchy synthwave soundtrack.
Of course, as everyone says, REPULSE is easy to learn, hard to master.
REPULSE: Galactic Rivals is probably what’s missing in your life at the moment: having fun with your friends in an awesome universe with simple mechanics.
You don’t want to look like you’re bad at the game in front of your friends? You can play against 1 to 3 AIs, with 3 different skill levels!
Never get bored of the view by changing between the 4 rad colorful environments!
Want to brag in front of your opponents? Then launch the replay and show them how they died!
Add your own super cool tracks if you’ve had enough of the 12 songs RADIANT.prk & Loic Bourdrel crafted specifically for REPULSE, and watch the audio-reactive arena bounce at your cool beats!
- Choose between 10 various game modes, mixing between 8 cube behaviors.
- Get in your best cyber mood with 12 awesome songs by two amazing synthwave artists!
- Challenge yourself against 3 of your friends…
- … or against 3 AI with 3 available skill levels!
- Choose to play in a specific mode, a Cocktail or a Random one.
- Extend the round duration by increasing the amount of lives available.
- Add your own music to the audio-reactive Arena!
- You don’t have enough gamepads? We have a keyboard + mouse support!
- Choose between 4 different original environments!