Train is leaving the station, but soon you notice, that something is missing… Rails! You have to lay tracks right in the path of the moving train to keep it from crashing. The goal is connect all stations, if you can… The problem is that the train is getting faster and faster with each laid piece of track. So game is becoming more and more precarious, until you crash into a mountain, a forest or a city.
- Transforms from relaxing to hectic gameplay.
- Night, Day and Hardcore modes
- Highly Detailed Train! And it releases steam! How awesome!
- Also has generated worlds, so you may curse, how much randomly spawned mountain in your way hates you.
- Low hardware requirements.
- Game is also Touch or gyroscope friendly
- Fast paced, so ideal as boredom killer and for traveling, when you don’t want to watch other bored faces in your vehicle.
- Cool stylized low poly, by lazy graphic designers! ( We could make it look absolutely real, but we said NO! )