Welcome to Rusty Lake: Roots
The place where you family tree will grow
James Vanderboom's life drastically changes when he plants a special seed in the garden of the house he has inherited. Expand your bloodline by unlocking portraits in the tree of life.
Rusty Lake: Roots is the second premium point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake, the creators of the Cube Escape series and Rusty Lake Hotel.
- Pick-up-and-play: easy to start but hard to put down.
- Unique storyline: experience the beginning and end of characters' lives and build your own family tree.
- More than 33 levels: the biggest Rusty Lake game so far is filled with puzzles
- Full of suspense and atmosphere: switching from calm to very dark moments
- Immersive soundtrack: each level has its own theme song and variations
- Achievements: the tree has more secrets to unravel
Click on the arrows and drag to navigate around the environment. Some objects you can drag. Interact with people and objects by clicking. Select found items in your inventory and click somewhere on screen to use them.
Keep in mind that you need to have a flash player installed to run te game. For MAC there is a little tweak needed in your Gatekeeper settings, we attached instructions. Please send us an email if you have question!
For all players who experience a small glitch, please try the Reset level option in settings first. If you experience any trouble you can try again. If the reset doesn't work, let us know (by email: [email protected]) so we can fix the glitch in the update!
More Rusty Lake:
We will unfold the Rusty Lake story one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us on: