What is Selatria?
Selatria is an independently produced role-playing game for Windows that has been in development for the past three years by Whim Independent Studios. It features a vast world to explore, an in-depth battle system, as well as an epic original soundtrack.
Selatria: Advent of the Dakk’rian Empire covers the first three chapters of the entire Selatria saga.
The game follows the story of main characters Mage and Melanie, whose home of Availia is threatened by an invading imperial army. These two soon find themselves on the run, recruiting friends in unlikely places to protect their home… and eventually the world.
Selatria weaves a story of magic and mystery, filled with smiles, tears, and the occasional one-liner. Made by gamers for gamers, Selatria has everything you love about classic 16-bit role-playing games, with beautiful visuals and a breathtaking soundtrack.
- 20+ Hours of Gameplay (Advent of the Dakk’rian Empire)
- Hundreds of lines of voiced dialogue
- Challenging Boss Battle Encounters
- Team Attack Battle System [TABS] which focuses on party member coordination to unleash devastating attack chains!
- Dungeon Challenges and Complicated Puzzles
- Exciting Mini Games
- Reserved Selatria – Instead of resting at an inn, party members accumulate Reserved Selatria as they explore. You can spend these Selatria as you explore the world, eliminating the need to rest for extended periods in towns!
- Team Attack Battle System [TABS] – A unique spin on traditional turn-based battles that allows compatible party members to chain extra attacks off of team members’ special abilities known as “Triggers”. Figure out and coordinate party member attack chains to attack multiple times in one round!