Have you ever wanted to be a samurai? On this beautiful archipelago high in the clouds, you can make your dreams come true.
You will follow the instructions of Delios-Sensei, your only friend out there. He will teach you how to progress in the warrior’s way and explore the secrets of Zen.
Archery, Katana moves, throwing arts and many other practices await you. And if you need rest, take a stroll around the islands to enjoy panoramas in front of a beautiful sunset.
With fair scoring mechanics, and arcade style gameplay, it’s a perfect game to have fun in your house parties.
Sky Sanctuary is not a limited experience, there is fun beyond game modes. Test weapons, multiple interactions are directly designed to let you play the way you want without any rules. This is the good thing about VR.
- Master the way of samurai: Bow, katana, shaken, smoke bomb, flame thrower and way more weapons to come
- Freely explore a stunning environment: You’re not stuck in one place with your weapons. You can move all around the islands and enjoy beautiful panoramas.
- Make a new friend: You’re not alone. Delios your kawaii robot companion will train you and guide you through your journey.
- Be ready for new content: We have crafted 4 main islands with care, love and scalability in mind. Thus, we will easily connect new ones for upcoming amazing activities (soon tm).
- Spam the bull’s eye: Bend your bow and discover Kyudo (japanese archery). With 3 Game Modes available (Precision, Dynamic, Skeet), become the real #RobinHoodSama
- Cut tatami rolls in a frenetic race: Draw your katana in several difficulty modes. As a Tameshigiri master, seek for the perfect moves.
- Get the best out of your HTC Vive: Don’t be shy, move your body. Sky Sanctuary is especially designed for your device and its motion tracking system.
- Beat the highscores: Compete with your friends all around the world in leaderboards. Become a legend.
Sky Sanctuary is not meant to be played seated. Expect from this game to be physically engaged. You’ll have to reproduce real moves from sport activities like archery or martial arts. As you’ll have to move your body a lot, especially your arms, make sure that you have a clear play space (minimum 2m x 1.5m). Stay far enough from your screen and your friends. It would be sad to hurt anyone :).
And like in a real physical activity: don’t forget to breath and take a break! (and drink gallons of water dammit!)