Get ready to be hooked on Snatchers!
Snatchers is a futuristic VR eSport where players on hoverbikes snatch a ball with hook guns to score goals in a virtual stadium. It has two players assigned to each of the two teams, using two motion controllers to control a hoverbike and a hook gun to snatch and throw a ball into their opponent’s goal, in a way that resembles a football game.
- Intuitive Controls: Control your hoverbike and the hook gun with two controllers on each hand. The intuitive controls let you become quickly absorbed in the virtual world.
- Supersonic Speeds: Hoverbikes will allow you to enjoy the thrilling speed that no one has ever experienced before. Speed up even more by snatching the hook points floating in the air.
- 2v2 Combat: Play with your friends. Decide whether you are going to pass the ball to your teammate or shoot to the goal. Don’t let the opponent snatch your ball!
- Dynamic Use of Hook Guns: Lead your team to victory by catching the ball with your hook gun at the right exact moment.
- Various Boost Items: You want more power? Pass your bike over marked spaces on the field, enabling you to boost power.
- Cross-Platform Play: Snatchers enables players to find a teammate and opponents via matchmaking. Every player, regardless of Steam/Oculus, connects to the same pool for matchmaking.
- High-Quality Graphics: Snatchers, which was built using Unreal Engine 4, pursued the highest level of graphics to provide a highly immersive VR experience.