"Sometimes I remember things that didn’t happen, does it happen to you?"
Mystical puzzle quest game in the style of gloomy minimalism will tell you about the story of a person who got into the camera, and from which, it seems, there is no way out. Experimental gameplay diluted with a pinch of philosophy, that’s what SORE is.
The game will provide an opportunity:
- Think out the objectivity of your actions directed at achieving the desired.
- Survive after the pain of accepting an imminent reality that will eventually give freedom.
- To realize the importance of the inner freedom of a person in everyday life.
- Try a chaotic cocktail of the experimental gameplay, quest and viscous atmosphere which gives a false chance.
- Experience the "five stages of acceptance".
- Do not find the end that you want, but find his brother who’s you will have to accept.
- Find symbolism where it does not exist.
- Do not find symbolism where it is.
- Immerse yourself in melancholy.
- To invent your storyline in which you will believe.
- Remember something that seems forgotten.