Spartaga is a VR Bullet-Hell action arcade game!
Jump into a classic arcade game re-imagined for Virtual Reality. Spartaga’s combat gameplay, intuitive controls, challenging enemies, and arcade atmosphere will immerse you in the action. A game of fast reactions, skill, and consistent battles so you can achieve mastery!
VR motion controls turn your hand into a starfighter, letting you pull off split second dodges and powerful attacks just by moving your arm.
- Intuitive controls- Your controller is your starfighter! Dodge and shoot effortlessly.
- 32 Handcrafted Stages (not procedural waves!)
- 5 Play Modes
- 4 Challenging Bosses
- 27 Enemies with Unique Behaviors and Attacks
- 4 Upgradeable Secondary Weapons including Multi Strike, Invulnerability, Smash, Slowmo, and Blast Missile
- Synchronized art and music
- Unlockable skins
- Leaderboards and Stage Ranks for dozens of hours of replay
Carbon Based Lifeforms
In addition to the pulse thumping retro soundtrack, take a breather and play in Carbon Mode. We’ve partnered with Carbon Based Lifeforms, one of the world’s most popular ambient electronica artists. CBL is a duo from Sweden, providing an alternative music set to help you get into a meditative combat flow. The goal of CBL is “to combine earth and space in fine-tuned, but still solid, music visions, seldom forgetting the irreplaceable.” Seems right!
You can read more about them here- http://www.carbonbasedlifeforms.net
About the Developer
House of How is a 2-man team in Bothell WA, plus some friends helping when they can. Founded in 2016 by an industry vet with 8 years at Microsoft Game Studios on games like Gears of War and numerous others on Kinect and HoloLens, HoH aims to take that experience and build experiences with strong gameplay in new mediums.