Born from 2 mates drinking beers, watching cricket, and believing they could do better than the spuds currently doing the rounds in world cricket, Spud Cricket VR is a Virtual Reality cricket game for the HTC Vive. Play 5,10 OR 20 overs against a mate, 1 innings at a time. Simple fun, slog it hard, casual cricket game. You will love smacking the bowler over the fence as you try to be the next Davey Warner! But you wont. Your a spud.
– Single or local multiplayer modes
– 3 types of matches – 5, 10 or 20 over match.
– 3 difficulty levels.
– Use of the HTC Vive hand controller for realistic batting action.
– Bat either left or right handed.
– Customisable line, length and speed for the bowler player in local multiplayer – Suprise your friend batting with a sudden slower delivery or a yorker.
– Double up with fielding customisation in local multiplayer – dont just bowl it different, plan your fielding setup as well and entice the batter into the big hit, only to get caught.
– In game crowd noise and reaction to shots, wickets and other moments.
– Scoreboards both in game and for the desktop with detailed batter information.
– Multiple views for Batter and bowler.