Square x Square is a local multiplayer game for 2 to 4 players.
- There are 12 hats, 12 weapons and 12 abilities to be chosen, totalizing 1,728 possible combinations.
- Every hat and weapon have a different status (attack, defense and speed) that directly interfere in their in-game status.
- Your chosen ability has a passive effect that helps you in the game.
- There are 3 different types of weapons: melee, short range and long range. Every type has a different playability. There are also weapons with special effects such as slowness, critical damage, and a weapon with a unique mechanic.
- Every arena has loops on the sides (goes in through one side and comes out through the other).
- Every arena spawns a box that generates random events for the match. These events can be good, bad or neutral.
- There’s a team mode to play 2×2.
Some of the events:
- The player that collects the box receives explosive troop that’ll help them.
- Every player gets 999 attack damge. Only one hit can defeat any other player.
- Double the speed to all players.
- Double the attack to all players.
- Increased attack to whoever collects the box.
- Every player receives damage by the second.
- Jumping on another player’s head will defeat them.
- Randomizes all weapons and helmets of every player.
- Every player has their position switched periodically.
- Infinite jump.
- Screen gets completely black periodically.
Here are just some of the events. So far the games has more than 30 random events.
- Keyboard 1 – W, A, S, D, Space, N, M
- Keyboard 2 – Up, Down, Left, Right, 0*, 2*, 3* (numpad)
- Joystick- Analogic/Arrows, A, X, Y
- Jump – Double jump
- Attack in 4 directions (up, down, left and right)
- Stun other players when falling on their while they’re mid jump
- Shove players when attacking them
- Get pushed upwards when attacking downwards while falling
- We’ll always be reading comments and opinions in order to do the best we can to make Square x Square the game you want. This is not our game, it’s yours.
- You can contact us by e-mail, Facebook, Steam or however you wish. We’ll always be reading and answering.
* We’re thinking about the possibility of an online game mode 🙂