Star shelter is one of the first VR games with classic survival mechanics. You’re stranded in a mysterious graveyard of abandoned ships, the only way out is to repair a broken spaceship.
You have to scavenge for materials and plants to repair and arm your spaceship.
Keep your oxygen, power, and hunger in the green. Grow plants, build solar panels and other objects to generate what you need.
Climb around the zero gravity but don’t rely on your thrusters to much, they are fueled by the same oxygen you breathe.
Scavenge the wreckages of spaceships and be wary of hazards.
- Randomly generated environments and spaceships.
- Use the crafting to arm and improve your spaceship.
- Grow plants in your spaceship to generate oxygen and fruit.
- Voiced AI to guide you and keep you aware of hazards.
- Destructible/Repairable base, maintaining your spaceship is as important as eating.
- Innovative UI, interactive holograms to navigate menus/hack, "AR" labels on objects.
- Shoot down drones and turrets that stand in your way.
- Classic survival mechanics – Hunger, oxygen, power, sleep.
There’s a lot of things still to be added so please let us know what you want us to add or improve upon.
Check out the FORUM and report any bugs or issues you encounter but also any ideas or suggestions you have.
We will evaluate every idea or suggestion that is posted.
This is a mindmap of future updates and additions, note that this is incomplete and will be added upon based on user feedback and development progress.