Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station either by yourself in singleplayer, or online with your friends. Complex systems around atmospherics, power generation, medical, agriculture, food, and gravity require your thought and management at all times.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets and asteroid belts.
- Detailed construction system including architecture, power, and networking.
- Science-based atmospherics system including temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Gravity simulation. Lose structural integrity in a room and the room loses gravity.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as explosive decompression.
- Farm livestock and grow plants for food in space! Independent and immersive AI implementation for animals.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Perform surgeries, cure diseases, and other medical aliments faced by other Stationeers.
- Complex systems noted above are multithreaded for better performance.
- Detailed mining system with fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids.
This is not a casual game
Easy to start but hard to master. Well, kind of easy. Maybe not really. This game has been designed for the hardcore players who want games that are very systems oriented. This is a game about complex systems and how you optimize them. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you have to solve yourself, and then try and optimize your solutions over time. For those not seeking a very intensive and hardcore experience, this game is not for you.
Make science your ally
Space is empty and the planets are unforgiving to human life. You and your friends will need engineer your way around how to meet your needs basic sustenance, and then longer term in managing power, excess heat, and thermal radiation. Utilize machines and computers to develop automated systems, improving them to build the most efficient systems you can.
Manage every aspect of your Station
Whether on a distant lonely planet, or deep inside an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building and running your station. Use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station to harvest nearby resources. Everything that your station requires will need to be built and managed by you and your friends.
Construct elaborate Factories
What do you do with all that ore you mine? Process it through machines and turn it into goods for more construction of course! Lots of specialist machines to build and configure such as smelters, sorters, centrifuges, stackers, conveyors, and more.