Phinnegan’s Factory is set in an original universe, The Sky-High City of Steampuff – first created by Steelehouse. We are a small studio of artists, animators and gamers working in Tulsa, OK and we’ve been making content for other folks for the last 17 years. For a very long time, we’d wanted to make an animated series – in 2012, we did. We created the Sky-High City of Steampuff and in doing so, created a lot of artwork and lore. When we decided to make our first game, we knew our universe and its unique aesthetic would be a fantastic VR experience – so Phinnegan’s Factory was born.
• BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED – You’ll experience an immersive world that is wholly unique, both in tone and style. Every detail has been painted and placed for you to explore.
• FRANTICALLY FUN GAMEPLAY – This isn’t a game you can win by standing or sitting still. You’ll need to duck, dodge, shimmy and leap out of danger.
• BREATH-TAKING LOCALES – Fight back the devious mechanical hordes in the sweltering Furnace Room, the moonlit Trainyard, and in the cavernous belfry of the Clocktower!
• DUAL DISASSEMBLY – Experience twice the fabulous firepower with a Farraday Model 53 in each hand! Focus your fire or split your salvo while you expertly pace the perimeter … otherwise you are just doubling the danger of being a bad shot.
• COVER SYSTEM – As decorated Rear Admiral Alexi Asminov famously said, “The best defense is a good sturdy something to hide behind.” Well now YOU can experience that maxim first hand with your very own “something" to cower behind. Trigger the hiding hole with a single shot. Enjoy your cowardice while it lasts.
• LOCAL LEADERBOARDS – Everything is more fun with friends, especially winning.
• IMAGINATIVE ENEMIES – You will face waves of mechanized monstrosities. Every robot is unique in design and function – each enemy has its own attacks and weaknesses.
• POWER-UPS – Ever wished for a little more oomph? Perhaps you’ve lamented the loss of health! The new power-up system gives you the flexibility and longevity necessary to face the factory and live longer … perhaps.