FMV and absurdist arthouse cinema collide in THE AWKWARD STEVE DUOLOGY
IN A WORLD, FRAUGHT WITH STRANGERS…
ONE MAN MUST FACE HIS FEARS
AND INTERACT WITH THEM IN A TOTALLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY WAY
First, help Awkward Steve psych himself up to answer the door in A STRANGER COMES CALLING! Lower his Anxiety by hiding under tables, petting rabbits and more, so he can build the courage to open his front door to somebody he doesn’t even know.
Then, in DON’T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE OCEAN, Steve gets trapped in the bathroom while his roommate’s throwing a wild rager! Hang out in the bathroom with Steve until it’s over—or until…?
- Two games, for the price of two games!
- A full TV show’s worth of full-motion video.
- Photorealistic graphics. So many frames per second.
- Multiple endings to unlock!!
- Written, programmed and filmed by one person.
- Probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever made.